Vertical gardens for interior and exterior
DESCRIPTION OF THE BUDGET SYSTEM
Supply and installation of SingularGreen’s F+P vertical garden, consisting of 100% recycled and recyclable waterproof panel SG-P35, inert substrate SG-L40 with a density of 100kg/m3 fixed with A4 stainless steel screws, planting of 30 units/m2, personalized garden design, and species selection by a SingularGreen technician.
Installation of a watering system consisting of SG-R16 irrigation piping, SG-A24R irrigation centralization with automatic fertilizer dosing, and a GALCON GSI telecontrol and telemetering irrigation system with flow and electrical alerts by email. Includes programming, tuning, and alert monitoring by SingularGreen.
It does not include civil works (hole opening, preparation and filling, trenching for pipes, etc.), zone preparation works (leveling of vertical surfaces, pass-throughs, pavement modification, etc.), space for irrigation centralization (well, cabinet, etc.), upper and lateral finishes, telecontrol, perimeter encounters, connections to service points for water, electricity, and drainage, collection channel, or lifting devices.
The irrigation system should be protected from the weather and unauthorized access to ensure durability and prevent handling by unqualified persons. Water, electricity, and drainage points are assumed to be located near the work zone.
The main advantage of the F+P system is its lightness, around 50 kg/m², making it the ideal system for large vertical gardens. But in addition, thanks to its substrate, it offers:
- Greater variety of species
- Resistance to extreme temperatures
- Ease of installation
- Correct root aeration
Download documentation here for compliance with the technical code:
- Specifications (PDF)
- Specifications (docx)
- Construction section (dwg)
- Construction section (pdf)
- Technical dossier (PDF)
- SYSTEM TYPE: Hydroponic, with inert substrate.
- LOCATION: Exterior and interior.
- MANUFACTURING: Waterproof support panels SG-P35 with mechanically fixed SG-L40 substrate panels.
- INSTALLATION: Pre-assembled panels in our facilities, ready to be fixed to the support, install the irrigation system, and plant the selected plant species.
- NEEDS: Water point, light point, and water outlet connection to return or drainage.
- IRRIGATION TYPE: SG-A24 hydroponic system adapted to the scale of the vertical garden, with the option of recirculating lost water.
The composition of the system (vegetal facade)
The F+P system is composed of SG-L40 panels made of inert substrate, specifically designed for hydroponic vertical gardening, mechanically fixed to SG-P35 waterproof support panels that are anchored to the support wall. The vegetative finish is achieved by planting the selected plant species, at a rate of 20 to 40 units/m² in the existing holes in the substrate.
LOAD-BEARING AND RETAINING LAYER
- DIRECT ANCHORING: Metal screw with plug, according to the project.
- SG-P35 PANEL: 35 mm. thick cellular PVC panel, anchored by screws to the wall where the garden is to be installed, with joints and holes sealed with polyurethane putty.
- INERT SUBSTRATE: 40 mm. thick specific inert substrate for hydroponic vertical gardening. SG-L40 PANEL
- VEGETAL SUPPORT FIXING: Plastic washer with a Ø60 mm. and metal screw for fixing self-supporting rigid insulating materials.
- VEGETAL SPECIES: selected by the technical team of SingularGreen depending on the project and the climatic zone, at a rate of 20-40 plants/m².
- SG-R16 PIPE: 16 mm. diameter pipe with self-compensating and anti-drain fixed flow drippers, separated according to project needs.
WATER COLLECTION SYSTEM
- METAL CHANNEL: Metal channel with a water outlet point, for recirculation or drainage.
With water recirculation: SG-A24R irrigation system
The SG-A24R irrigation system allows for maximum water savings as consumption is reduced to practically evapotranspiration and water consumed by the plant. Consumption in a Mediterranean climate in winter is approximately 1 l/m²/day and consumption in the same climate in summer is approximately 5 l/m²/day.
With continuous water drainage: Irrigation system SG-A24P
The SG-A24P irrigation system minimizes the space required for the irrigation system, making it recommended for projects where the available installation space is very limited
The F+P system is suitable for all types of gardens, both indoor and outdoor.
Are you an architect, interior designer, or designer in need of assistance with your design?
SingularGreen provides technical advisory services during the project design, installation development, and subsequently. Our goal is a perfect installation and commissioning of the garden. If you need information, please contact us through the form or call us at 966 282 640 – 673 768 624.
Some more advantages of the F+P system:
Even with excess watering, the substrate still ensures the necessary root aeration.
Thanks to this aeration, we can plant all kinds of species with different water needs and water them at the same time.
The SG-L40-100 panel does not interact chemically with either the nutrients or the plant roots..
The panels are designed to fit together, creating a continuous substrate. This optimizes irrigation and works by gravity.
The substrate contains perforations in B-28 format, where the vegetation is “planted”. This format is the perfect size for starting growth on a vertical wall.
Thanks to this format, planting is one of the easiest in the world of vertical gardening. Additionally, changing or replacing plants is done very easily.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this system the most suitable for me or my project?
When considering a vertical garden, the first thing we must do is select the system we are going to use.
To do this, we must take into account the following properties to evaluate its suitability:
- PHYSICAL RESISTANCE OF THE SUBSTRATE. The substrate’s ability to maintain its structure over time.
- CHEMICAL DURABILITY. The useful life of the substrate subjected to the necessary fertigation conditions.
- WATER RETENTION. It is the ability of a vertical garden to survive without the need for irrigation.
- NUTRIENT RETENTION. It is the ability of a vertical garden to survive without the addition of nutrients.
- EASE OF PLANT REPLACEMENT. Easily replacing failed plants is of vital importance.
- EASE OF IRRIGATION REPLACEMENT. It should be perfectly accessible and replaceable in case of failure.
- COMPLEXITY OF THE IRRIGATION AND FERTIRRIGATION SYSTEM.
- VARIETY OF PLANTING.
- COLD RESISTANCE. In cold climates, some systems present the problem of root freezing.
- WEIGHT. It is a very important variable to consider, especially when working on existing facades.
- MODULARITY. Vertical gardens can be modular or built “in situ.”
- PLANTING METHOD. Pre-planted or planted “in situ.”
- TYPE OF MAINTENANCE.
If you are interested in installing a vertical garden and do not know what solution to adopt, you can contact our technical service, and we will resolve any doubts you may have. We can also design tailor-made solutions for your case.
Does it consume a lot of water?
Our fertigation system can recirculate the water used to irrigate the vertical garden, so the water consumption can be minimized.
It’s important to keep in mind that the water used benefits the environmental quality of the area by cooling the atmosphere through evapotranspiration.
What control and maintenance does this vertical garden system require?
The maintenance required for our vertical gardens is minimal. It consists of minor plant substitutions, small repairs to the irrigation network, typical use-related maintenance, and general inspection of the garden’s condition.
We always recommend incorporating a remote control system in the irrigation system that will provide alerts for the following:
- Water flow rate
- Fertilizer dosing
- Electrical failure
- Solenoid valve failure
Do you provide garden maintenance services?
We offer a maintenance service that includes the following tasks:
- Visual inspection of the vegetation’s condition
- Visual inspection of the irrigation system
- Maintenance and start-up of the irrigation system, filter cleaning, and pH and conductivity control
- Visual control of pests
- Pruning and growth control, twice a year
- Supply of hydroponic consumables (fertilization, acid, spare parts, etc.)
- Phytosanitary treatments, twice a year (one in spring and one in summer)
- Remote control of the irrigation system with a maximum response time of 3 natural days in case of failure
If you do not wish to contract the maintenance service but install the remote control system, we will provide the garden alert control service.
Do insects appear in the vertical garden?
In principle, insects should not appear in order to preserve the health of the plants. We use natural products in the irrigation system to prevent their appearance.
How can I make vertical gardens with this system?
If you are interested in learning more about this topic, we invite you to take a look at the following article: How to make vertical gardens.
Why choose SingularGreen?
PROJECTS ADAPTED TO THE LOCATION
SingularGreen carries out a thorough study of the conditions of each project, proposing the best option for each context.
In each project, possibilities are studied, choosing systems with the greatest lightness, adapted to the structural premises of the support.
Installation of the latest technology in remote control systems, which alerts of any failure quickly and efficiently.
SingularGreen gardens offer a 10-year guarantee of the system, as well as a plant guarantee during the periodic maintenance contract.
Your garden customized to your needs and preferences, to achieve a result that expresses what you want
Do you have any other questions or need more information on a specific topic?
Call us at +34 966 282 640 or +34 673 768 624.
If you prefer, you can write to us at email@example.com or fill out the following form.
At SingularGreen, all your data will be treated with the utmost confidentiality. Please note that the personal data you provide by filling in this form is processed by SingularGreen SL as the controller of this website. The purpose of collecting and processing the personal data you provide is to manage the request you make through this contact form.
Legitimization: Consent of the interested party. As a user and interested party, we inform you that the data you provide is stored on the servers of IONOS (hosting provider). Failure to provide the personal data that appear in the form as mandatory may result in us being unable to process your request.
You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, limitation, and deletion of data at firstname.lastname@example.org, as well as the right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority.
You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, restriction, and deletion of data at email@example.com, as well as the right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority.
Fields marked with an * are requiredName *Email *TelephoneCity/ CountryLeave us your messageSí, acepto la política de privacidad y los términos y condiciones. *