EcoBin Vertical Garden
For gardens with design and character
Create a combination of plants and ceramics and make your garden unique with a distinct design and finish.
If you are looking to incorporate a vertical garden with a different and distinctive aesthetic, this is the system for you.
Ceramic pieces are used as the planting medium for the garden, creating a unique and attractive look. Each selected space will contain a plant that will take water from the irrigation system located in the back of the garden.
This system is particularly suitable for spaces where a ceramic finish is desired to achieve a unique look.
Download documentation for compliance with the technical code::
- Technical dossier (PDF)
- Specifications (PDF)
- Editable specifications in docx format
- Construction detail (PDF)
- Construction detail in dwg format
- SYSTEM TYPE: Hydroponic, with inert substrate.
- LOCATION: Suitable for both outdoor and indoor installation.
- MANUFACTURING: Factory-made hydrophobic ceramic bottle holders with aerating and water-retaining substrate, which are used as the planting medium for the garden.
- INSTALLATION: Panels are preassembled in our facilities, ready to be fixed to the support, install the irrigation system, and plant the selected plant species.
- REQUIREMENTS: Water and power supply, and connection to drainage.
- IRRIGATION TYPE: SG-A24 hydroponic system adapted to the scale of the vertical garden.
Jardines realizados con este sistema
CLOAD-BEARING AND RETAINING LAYER
- ALUMINUM PROFILE: Anodized aluminum profile with a rectangular section of 40x40x30 mm.
- DIRECT ANCHORAGE: Zinc-coated self-drilling screw with hexagonal head and washer, DIN 7301.
- ANCHOR BRACKET: AISI 304 stainless steel anchor bracket sized according to wind load and substrate conditions.
- SG-P10 PANEL: 10 mm foam PVC panel anchored with screws to the load-bearing structure, with joints and holes sealed with polyurethane sealant.
- ECO BIN MODULE FACTORY: Hydrophobic ceramic bottle factory with an inner diameter of 90 mm, received with M5 cement mortar.
- SG-SPH SUBSTRATE: Substrate composed of dehydrated sphagnum moss, rehydrated for placement inside Eco Bin bottles.
- PLANTING CONTAINER: SG-m8 PIPE. Biodegradable container made of plant fibers, 80% wood fiber and 20% peat.
- VEGETAL SPECIES: Selected by the SingularGreen technical team according to the project and climatic zone. Density of two units per Eco Bin module.
- SG-R16 PIPE: 16 mm diameter pipe with self-compensating and anti-drainage fixed-flow drippers separated according to project needs.
- IRRIGATION REDISTRIBUTION MEMBRANE: SG-M500 GEOTEXTILE. Double-membrane mineral non-woven geotextile with a thickness of 3.8 mm, anchored with stainless steel staple.
WATER COLLECTION SYSTEM
- METAL CHANNEL: Metal channel with water outlet to drain.
With continuous water drainage: Irrigation system SG-A24P
The SG-A24P irrigation system minimizes the space required for the irrigation system, making it recommended for projects where the available installation space is very limited
Make your project a winning design space
DESIGN AWARD IN 2017 –RESTAURANT & BAR DESIGN AWARDS®
Are you an architect, interior designer, or designer in need of assistance with your design?
SingularGreen provides technical advisory services during the project design, installation development, and subsequently. Our goal is a perfect installation and commissioning of the garden. If you need information, please contact us through the form or call us at 966 282 640 – 673 768 624.
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS OF THE ECOBIN SYSTEM
To all the known benefits of vertical gardens, those specific to ceramic materials should be added, with the most prominent ones being:
The ceramic bottle holders and the vertical garden’s own properties are designed to absorb noise. This cushioning effect creates a relaxing space, ideal for quiet restaurants.
Let your imagination run wild and make your garden a winning design project.
Mix colors, full and empty pieces, and add color through vegetation.
A vertical garden by itself is already very striking.
Together with ceramic materials, it can offer an aesthetic that fits certain areas or decorations.
Is this system the most suitable for me or my project?
When considering a vertical garden, the first thing we must do is select the system we are going to use.
To do this, we must take into account the following properties to evaluate its suitability:
- PHYSICAL RESISTANCE OF THE SUBSTRATE. The substrate’s ability to maintain its structure over time.
- CHEMICAL DURABILITY. The useful life of the substrate subjected to the necessary fertigation conditions.
- WATER RETENTION. It is the ability of a vertical garden to survive without the need for irrigation.
- NUTRIENT RETENTION. It is the ability of a vertical garden to survive without the addition of nutrients.
- EASE OF PLANT REPLACEMENT. Easily replacing failed plants is of vital importance.
- EASE OF IRRIGATION REPLACEMENT. It should be perfectly accessible and replaceable in case of failure.
- COMPLEXITY OF THE IRRIGATION AND FERTIRRIGATION SYSTEM.
- VARIETY OF PLANTING.
- COLD RESISTANCE. In cold climates, some systems present the problem of root freezing.
- WEIGHT. It is a very important variable to consider, especially when working on existing facades.
- MODULARITY. Vertical gardens can be modular or built “in situ.”
- PLANTING METHOD. Pre-planted or planted “in situ.”
- TYPE OF MAINTENANCE.
If you are interested in installing a vertical garden and do not know what solution to adopt, you can contact our technical service, and we will resolve any doubts you may have. We can also design tailor-made solutions for your case.
Does it consume a lot of water?
Our fertigation system can recirculate the water used to irrigate the vertical garden, so the water consumption can be minimized.
It’s important to keep in mind that the water used benefits the environmental quality of the area by cooling the atmosphere through evapotranspiration.
What control and maintenance does this vertical garden system require?
The maintenance required for our vertical gardens is minimal. It consists of minor plant substitutions, small repairs to the irrigation network, typical use-related maintenance, and general inspection of the garden’s condition.
We always recommend incorporating a remote control system in the irrigation system that will provide alerts for the following:
- Water flow rate
- Fertilizer dosing
- Electrical failure
- Solenoid valve failure
Do you provide garden maintenance services?
We offer a maintenance service that includes the following tasks:
- Visual inspection of the vegetation’s condition
- Visual inspection of the irrigation system
- Maintenance and start-up of the irrigation system, filter cleaning, and pH and conductivity control
- Visual control of pests
- Pruning and growth control, twice a year
- Supply of hydroponic consumables (fertilization, acid, spare parts, etc.)
- Phytosanitary treatments, twice a year (one in spring and one in summer)
- Remote control of the irrigation system with a maximum response time of 3 natural days in case of failure
If you do not wish to contract the maintenance service but install the remote control system, we will provide the garden alert control service.
Do insects appear in the vertical garden?
In principle, insects should not appear in order to preserve the health of the plants. We use natural products in the irrigation system to prevent their appearance.
How can I make vertical gardens with this system?
If you are interested in learning more about this topic, we invite you to take a look at the following article: How to make vertical gardens.
Why choose SingularGreen?
PROJECTS ADAPTED TO THE LOCATION
SingularGreen carries out a thorough study of the conditions of each project, proposing the best option for each context.
In each project, possibilities are studied, choosing systems with the greatest lightness, adapted to the structural premises of the support.
Installation of the latest technology in remote control systems, which alerts of any failure quickly and efficiently.
SingularGreen gardens offer a 10-year guarantee of the system, as well as a plant guarantee during the periodic maintenance contract.
Your garden customized to your needs and preferences, to achieve a result that expresses what you want
Do you have any other questions or need more information on a specific topic?
Call us at +34 966 282 640 or +34 673 768 624.
If you prefer, you can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the following form.
At SingularGreen, all your data will be treated with the utmost confidentiality. Please note that the personal data you provide by filling in this form is processed by SingularGreen SL as the controller of this website. The purpose of collecting and processing the personal data you provide is to manage the request you make through this contact form.
Legitimization: Consent of the interested party. As a user and interested party, we inform you that the data you provide is stored on the servers of IONOS (hosting provider). Failure to provide the personal data that appear in the form as mandatory may result in us being unable to process your request.
You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, limitation, and deletion of data at email@example.com, as well as the right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority.
You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, restriction, and deletion of data at firstname.lastname@example.org, as well as the right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority.
Fields marked with an * are requiredName *Email *TelephoneCity/ CountryLeave us your messageSí, acepto la política de privacidad y los términos y condiciones. *